In the village Soča in a slope above the church graveyard is a military graveyard (virtual excursion) from the first world war. There are buried over 1400 Austro-Hungarian soldiers , prisoners of war and workers who died in the combats on the frontline, died in a hospital or were victim of natural hazards. The original shape of the graveyard was with the terraces.In the slope above the graveyard is the cross assembled from the rocks. Above the cross are two rockfalls. In the lower rockfall is engraved text “SCHWUR GETREU 1915-1917” (“swear loyalty”). On the upper rockfall is a pillar build from the cut rock with the gun grenade on the top.