PROSTORSKE FOTOGRAFIJE 360°SURROUND PHOTOGRAPHY
Slovene Parliament building
(zgradba Državnega zbora)
The interior of the parliament building is surrounded by domestic building materials (marble, stone, wood). The lobby is lined with Bela Krajina stone, the walls on the stairs and on the second floor are made of light, and the first floor is made of red Hotavelj marble. The floor is made of green and gray Pohorje granite, the walls of the ground floor are surrounded by dark Podpeč stone. The corridor on the third floor is decorated with karst stalactite slabs.
The fresco is complemented by the permanent exhibition on glass History of Slovenian Parliamentarism, opened in January 2008. It shows the development of parliamentarism from the enthronement of princes in the Carantanian principality to the first democratic elections in Slovenia and the constitution of the 90-member National Assembly in December 1992. the formation and development of the Slovenian state, such as the implementation of the plebiscite on the independence of the Republic of Slovenia, the ten-day war, Slovenia's membership in international organizations and the introduction of the euro.
In the lobby of the Great Hall stands the sculpture The Beating Boy, a work by the academic sculptor France King (1895-1960) from 1942. The lobby of the Great Hall is intended for receptions, protocol meetings, swearing-in of judges, public statements and other events.
The walls of the corridor on the first floor at the entrance to the large hall are decorated with portraits of the presidents of the National Assembly.
In 1991, the assembly building was connected to the neighboring classicist building on Tomšičeva ulica, which was built in 1879 as Kranjska hranilnica, the first banking institution in Slovenia. Later, the building was taken over by the bank administration, which superimposed the building before II. World War I and Banovska hranilnica. After the war, the building housed the headquarters of the ZKS Central Committee. Today, the building is part of the parliamentary building, it houses the seats of parliamentary groups, the premises of the National Assembly and a small and large hall, which have been transformed into TV studios. The corridor on the first floor has been enriched since 2010 by the photographic exhibition The turning point of the moment.
source: https://www.dz-rs.si (2022)