Mali grad (Little Castle)
Above the old town nucleus of Kamnik is a rocky rising “Mali grad” (The Little Castle) with the Romanic chapel and remains of the former bergfried. The Little Castle with the bergfried was built in the year by the nobles Andleški. It has been in ruins since 1511. The old castle tower – bergfried was renewed recently.